Sunday, October 23, 2005

The very unfortunate curse

I have had the very unfortunate curse of getting sick. It's a nasty virus that includes fever, aching eyes, swollen throat, congestion, and finally an unusual susceptibleness of being tired. It is rather insufferable to go day in and day out being sick every day, with what feels like bare inches of progress, but luckily I'm feeling much more like myself, my throat being less scratchy and less bass-like. Haha, don't worry. . . I could still sing higher than my brothers, but not very much.

Half wonderfully and half regrettably, I have been well enough to do a good portion of my regular school each day, but it would often take me all day because I would have to take long rests between every subject due to me feeling worn out at the end of each one. However, on the weekend, I did go on a little movie marathon, which was entertaining. Sound of Music was one I hadn't seen in a while, and of course Ever After, Sneakers, and Prince of Egypt are excellent ones as well. Monday was featured with good old Chicken Run, and most of the evenings have contained an Andy Griffith with my mother. So you see I have been well supplied.

No comments: