Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Catching up

I'm baaacck! Probably not for good, however. I'm finding myself rather busy in my first week of school and the computer doesn't have as many appeals as of old. I have had a very good past several weeks though, I must admit. I understand that my dear brother Craig has recorded most of our vacation adventures, but that of course does not tell everything, despite his exhaustively detailed accounts in all their excellence. Let's just say that in the past few weeks I have:
~gone to Indianapolis for the infamous ATI convention and
~wore lots of navy and white
~had to climb 10 floors via stairs more than once and discovered that it was great excercise
~met an ATI family by complete coincidence that are related through marriage to the husband of my second cousin and also attended Fairwood for the wedding
~went to plenty of meetings
~sang in a choir with a tough conductor that had a talented way of making fun of us to make us laugh and get the desired response
~gone to NJ & NY and
~went to two Broadway plays
~shared a spoon and straw with as much as five other people which is the type of thing I almost never do!
~rode the jet ski, drove it and went 60 mph
~swam in water that only afterwards I discovered it was jelly fish infested
~swam in the ocean in 40 ft. deep water
~went to the beach with my sis and mom and got a little tan
~went mini-golfing with my family (ALL of it!:)
~visited the baseball hall of fame which was awesome, and saw Schill's bloody socks which was pretty sweet
~drew pirates with Klara
~found two lovely skirts at Good Will, of all wonderful places
~started school
~And much much more

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow! You've been busy! Sounds like it was lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a blast! i miss you!