Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Amazing isn't it?

I am back. Amazing, isn't it? We have finally made it so I can now get onto this silly website so I can actually write again! Well, so I've still been busy since then, what with school, music, decathlon, etc. However, I will try to give some accounts of decathlon happenings since that is probably the most exciting thing happening in my life right now and my dear sister expressed interest in hearing about it. However, I haven't been feeling very expressive lately about such things, so it will have to wait--for now. It may end up having to be pretty boring, so be forewarned. Toodles for now!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Congratulations on your return! Before I knew that your computer wasn't working, I thought it was funny that you stopped posting only a very short time after writing about how you can now blog for school. But now I see it was all a coincidence. I shall look forward to the time when your expressiveness returns, as my own dear sister is not terribly expressive herself. : )