Sunday, October 08, 2006

Random Photos

I have begun the massive project of scanning Australia pictures, now that I finally have a bit of time to do it. However, now that I've baited your hopes (or increased your worry), I'm afraid I'm not quite ready to start posting them. However, I hope to pretty soon, so keep checking back!

But since right now I do feel like putting up pictures, here are some ones that I meant to put up sometime but never got around to it:


Sabbath sunset at my aunt and uncle's in Virginia (spring break)
Kenny and me when she came home in April (by the way we are sitting on a slanted rock and I'm on the slanted side; she is NOT that much taller than me!:)

The girls' "team huddle" on class trip when trying to thwart Dave and Adam in basketball (it's Bria, Kimberly, Katherine, and Elizabeth by the way)
A few noble SWAT team comrades when we went out to Applebees the last week of bibleschool

spring leaves


No comments: