Monday, April 16, 2007

Finally. . . the fans! (or a few of them)

If you're not generally accustomed to reading a day's worth of posts from the bottom up so that they're in order, I suggest you do so. Otherwise this might make only half the sense it's supposed to.

Anyway, here they are!

The colorful masses of Red Sox and Reds fans



Kim surveying the field (and waiting for famous people to appear)

My beautful family!

Hopefully Kim won't kill me for this one. . .
but I still like the picture!

English and Hebrew Red Sox brothers (+KJ:)

And KJ again!

3 comments:

KJ said...

Hurray for your pictures! Wow... I'm in so many of them ;) I like how that close up one of the field reflected in my glasses turned out. And I think it's funny that it looks like I'm resting my head on Clyde's shoulder!
Good work on all those pix, and happy times :)

Aaron said...

Looks like fun. Glad you got to go!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday kayla!
love you!