Thursday, December 31, 2015

Other songs of love, life, and adventure

Change-up time! If themes of Love, Life, and Adventure resonate with you, then maybe you'd like to look up some music artists who are on a similar quest! 

And if you like my blog, then there's a pretty good chance that you'll like artists like JJ Heller and Andrew Peterson. I love their deep and meaningful lyrics that wrestle with real-life issues and come through with gold. Brandon Heath is another artist whose music encouraged me over the summer. 

I was astonished when listening to one of JJ Heller's most recent songs because it had lyrics that sounded like I could have written them! 

As my blog subtitle suggests, music is a super important way to connect with truth.

I hope you'll be edified by these songs as I have:







What music helps you to connect with truth?

No comments: