Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More hot off the press!

If you don't know what I'm talking about by "more" hot off the press, you'll have to read the explanation in my preceeding post. The first few are from the bibleschool's trip to Friendlies, which I mentioned a month or so ago. The other two are from the more recent youth weekend.


I love candid photos when I'm brave enough to take them! I finally got up my courage to try it out at Friendlies, and here is one of my results. Even though Bria appears to be looking at the camera, she really didn't know I was taking the picture until right afterward!
I love that girl.:)

Clyde and his 12-scoop "crowd pleaser" caused quite a stir!

I've found the secret of taking pictures of camera shy Megan--the telephoto lense! Since she was all the way down at the other end of the table, she was even partially oblivious to the fact that I was plotting her picture. She glances at the camera, and snap! I am satisfied.

I suppose when you heard about "bobbing in jello" you hoped that people took pictures. Yep, well I did! Or just a couple anyway (I might have more on my next roll, I don't remember). Here is poor Cara Beth braving her way through the hard-to-see-through messy stuff. But in case you can't tell, she had a fun time as well!

Here are the victorious jello smeared Cara and Becca!
Don't you just adore them?
(too bad I didn't get to Cara before she wiped her face first though--I almost asked her to stop for me but realized that would be too cruel since her team's time clock was running)

Comments would be lovely!
(e.g. "they're very messy;" "he's so ridiculous;" "she's so gorgeous")

7 comments:

KJ said...

Great shots! And yes:
They are gorgeous (Bria and Megan) and good job getting the candid shots surreptitiously!
Clyde's ice cream is insane....
And the jello game looks horrible! Cara and Becca are so brave :)

Aaron said...

Nice pictures! I'm especially glad you caught the jello spectacle on film. :)

Amy said...

Lovely Pictures! I'm just glad I wasn't the one bobbing

Cheech said...

They're very messy! Nice pics!

Brenda Jo said...

Isn't it nice to be on THAT side of the camera?

lis said...

Pictures! You're my hero! :O)

(This feels really insincere after typing it for the third time...but blogger wouldn't let me sign in at first!)

And bobbing for apples in jello - I never, ever, ever would've come up with such a brilliantly messy idea. Wonder if I'd actually try it....

Cara said...

*GROOOOOOOOOAN!* It was fun but it took SO long to get all the red coloring off my face. My mom could tell my face was extra red, even 24 hours later after multiple washings! But it was a blast. GREAT PICS!