Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sledding!

Guess what? We actually have sufficient snow for sledding now! Yaaaaayyy! I went to the golf course with Bria and Kate today. It was a lot of fun, with the snow being in great condition. We took great delight in going forwards, backwards, standing, sitting, lying down (with our head in any direction except upside down), standing up, etc. Though the standing up was fairly timid, I assure you, and only on the gentlest of the golf course's intimidating slops, and even then near the bottom. But it was good balancing practice, though we took a tumble now and then.

Ahh, the pleasures of winter. . .

2 comments:

KJ said...

I'm jealous! :)

Cara said...

I've only gone sledding once, and that was when everything was covered with ice. Surprisingly, it was some of the best skating I've had on our hill! Maybe tomorrow I'll brave the slope. :)