Monday, June 04, 2007

Class Trip! (an age later)

Yay, today is picture day! Well, a few at least. I could have put these up a week or two ago but I never got around to scanning them until recently. So now everybody here are just a few shots from class trip, now over a month ago:


Bria shivering in Clyde's humongous sweat-shirt

Kate!

Megan!

Andrew!


Dave!



The lovely second year gals


Someone definitely high on my favorite people's list :)


Rachel's hair (artwork by Megan:)

Vanlora joking around while Diane looks at her as if she's crazy

Katie!
(hand in blur from the amazing frisbee or football throw just carried out)

Everybody!

*Sigh* What a great year.:)

2 comments:

brilynne said...

Nice pics!

It's a good thing your mom added the thermos for color in that picture of me!

I really like that picture of Kate.

Oh, and the one of the second year girls.

Good times.

lis said...

Awww! I love the pics...and I love the people! :O)