Monday, June 04, 2007

random pix

And now here are a few scattered shots that I've taken fairly recently:


Playing volleyball during a Florida sunset
(that's Jeff and Kim by the way)

One of my gorgeous birthday flowers that Cara gave me

The wicked cool crab claw I found on the beach in Newport.
The only reason I didn't keep it is that there was a fly or two attracted to it. This bad sign and Megan's experienced advice reminded me that there was still meat inside (ew), but of course I just had to take a picture of it!

This is NOT digitally edited!
You have now seen with your own eyes that I was nearly gobbled up by a ferocious giant! Luckily Craig saved me--but only after he took the picture.
("A friend in need is a friend indeed," just hope that your friend isn't a photographer!:)

An orchid
(National Biological Gardens in Washington D.C.)

3 comments:

wideyed said...

You should visit the National Arboretum sometime. It has the neatest little bonzai trees!

brilynne said...

Oooh! I recognize that crab claw! You were probably wise not to keep it, but it was beautiful.

lis said...

That volleyball pic is a-mazing, Kayla!