Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Still working

I could write so much.

Which, oddly enough, is why I don't write anything at all.

Gradually, my world has been changing. Since God has taught me that life is like an adventure, I've come to see thousands of events in my life as mini-adventures. I notice weird things like the existence of color, a spider in the snow, a mangled leaf on the pavement, a tree groping toward heaven, and a rawly red dog's skull, and I marvel (and laugh!) at the glory of God reflected in each one. I've discovered that God finds unique ways to pursue our hearts every single day. I've learned to love some people so much it hurts, and then I discovered that, like an inflatable balloon, God has expanded my entire capacity to love Him and others. I've learned that no matter how much joy people may give me, all springs of joy ultimately come from God. I've learned yet again that I have to rely on Someone bigger to conquer every mountain. And I've started learning not only how to trust God for myself, but how to trust Him for other people.

How can one condense all that?

I guess I just did. But it doesn't do God justice. Maybe, just maybe, I'll share more details here some day. But since right now the idea is overwhelming me into writing absolutely nothing, I'll resist and give you that much inside scoop.

Know that just because I haven't been writing, doesn't mean that God hasn't been working.


No comments: