Monday, July 24, 2006

For Zarah


While I was in New York, Klara and I decided to have our picture taken and send it to Zarah P. But this isn't just any old picture. Oh no. Of course we remembered one of Zarah's pet peeves: when someone looks at her with their sunglasses/glasses on the tip of their nose.:D Also we're saying "draw," just in case you can't read our still lips.


This is us being--uh, normal??!

Zarah has got to be on my favorite people list, she's just so much fun!

Zarah taught us how to do the monkey walk at the girls' week.

Zarah commented on how she loves to sit with her skirt all around her on the floor like a flower, and before we knew it, everyone was doing it!

Zarah makes me laugh.

Zarah is the only one willing to have a silence contest with Diane T. just to keep her quiet for an hour.:) (I'm just kidding Diane)

Zarah is the person that is most likely to complain the loudest about visiting cemeteries and not mean it one bit.

Zarah is the only one who would try to change the subject tactfully by saying, "So what do you think of Scooby Doo?"

When I was trying to call Zarah by her middle name (which she has two of: Darline Frances), I got mixed up and called her Francine, so that is now my nickname for her! Luckily, she doesn't mind.

A lot more could be said about Zarah.

If you can't tell, the "tattoo" on her arm is a heart that says "Mom" with an arrow through it. Just another picture of Francine's refreshing humor!

We love you Zarah!!!


(If you love Zarah, you can comment lots and lots!;)

15 comments:

KJ said...

I LOVE ZARAH! :)

KJ said...

(I also copied one of your pictures onto my laptop b/c you and Klara look sooo beautiful!)

Amy said...

I love Zarah! and that hour was the most enjoyble one the whole week! ok so maybe not. (I can say stuff like that since Diane's my sister, but for anyone else to to say it....well lets just say I can be a bit protective sometimes. heheh

Cara said...

I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!! I LOVE ZARAH!!

:)

brilynne said...

Yeah, I've been noticing Zarah's pretty cool...;)

Cara said...

I truly do love Zarah. The more I get to know her the more I"m amazed with how amazing, cool, fun etc. she is. She has become one of my bestest buddies. I LOVE ZARAH...but you already know that.

Cara said...

Am I allowed a third comment? The pictures of you and klara were DA BOMB! They made me laugh so much. DRAW!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome! The weird thing is, today I had that same idea! I was thinking about putting on my glasses and striking that pose and sending her the pic...that is so weird! I'm glad you guys actually did it!

I also love Zarah very much. I'm one of the fortunate ones who lives in the same state and only about 4 miles away. She is an amazing person and I love her so much! I also love taking pictures of her....she can make some pretty awesome faces and poses ;-)

LOVE YA ZARAH!

Smiles said...

First, I agree! Zarah is a great girl!

Second, might I ask what brought this on?

lis said...

Zarah is awesome!

And the pictures were very entertaining and truly chawming. Thanks for sharing!

Kayla said...

Zarah is marvelous! I'm afraid that as I typed down spontaneous things that popped into my head, I was in such a rush to make a deadline that I didn't do her justice. I knew I hadn't because I kept on thinking of other good things I could say about her. Ah, I guess such things are limitless!

Oh and Jane, probably what triggered this was Zarah's pet peeve. Klara and I used it for our picture, I thought it would be fun to post it, and then as I was thinking about how much I liked Zarah, I couldn't help but get carried away, especially since I had a great picture of her to accompany it all.

redsoxwinthisyear said...

Way to go Zarah! I think she's pretty cool too.

Kate said...

whooohooo!!! I love Zarah too! One of the coolest girls I know!

And Kayla, those pictures are awsome. :-)

KMS said...

Yeah, I think Zarah's great, and have thought so for some years now. She was as perky (quirky, in the nicest way) a little kid as she is a teenager. Lots of fun, she is. Nice post!

Anonymous said...

I could say that Zarah is "totally word"( she was teaching me to speak whatever you call that sort of speech), Or I could say that she is one of my best friends. Both aply.
I LOVE ZARAH!