Monday, July 31, 2006

True Living Fountains. . . . . take my advice and don't drink!

Zarah was the one who started it. Why am I not surprised? We were in Concord, MA, in a rather stately courtyard with a large circle of stones in the middle, when Zarah perched herself on one of these and took the elegant pose of a fountain. Instantaneously this inspired Diane T. and me also, so much so that when I looked over at Diane I was rather horrified to see a little foam trickling around her lips. That sure wouldn't do for me! So instead I leaned out and added a more Grecian flare by shooting a graceful stream of spittle out from my mouth. This amused, and not to mention shocked, everyone. As I was doing it again for the sake of Meredith's camera, Andrea, who was on the other side of the circle, jumped back with a squeal.

Oops.

I must have spat a little farther than I meant to.

I was just apologizing when Zarah turned to me and said in an impressed, conspiratorially manner, "Hey not bad--that was like nine feet man, slap me five!"

Only Zarah could make me not feel bad for accidentally spitting someone like Andrea.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Another "I Love Zarah" post! Wow, is she loved or what!

I don't remember the spit story; it's pretty funny.

Aaron said...

That's just gross. Disgusting! Eeewwww! I can't believe we're even related!!! ;)

Kayla said...

Bwahaha! I'm afraid you're stuck with me whether you like it or not, Aaron!

And ah yes, this is not just another "I love Zarah" post (no pun intended;), but a "just another of the many funny things Zarah has done" story.:)

Unknown said...

Yuck.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad I missed that part of girls week ;-)