Friday, August 04, 2006

Lighthouses!




In case the info may or may not have reached you, I got a new camera!!! Like over four months ago. Anyway, it's a film Nikon N75 (it's like Clyde's for those of you who don't know cameras but have seen his), and when I compare it to my former $14 Wal-Mart camera, it's practically using a piece of heaven. Ahhhh. . . . anyway, as you can imagine, I've taken a few pictures with it.:) However, since it is a film camera it's taken me awhile to get around to scanning any so I can share them with ya'll. Well I haven't even begun to scan all of them, but I've done about fifty of them, and maybe gradually I'll post a couple here and there so you can take a peek of what my life has been like lately--through pictures.

Last March we went lighthouse hunting--and here are a few pictures! hehe *surprise surprise*

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Pretty nice! I like the middle one best.

lis said...

Kayla! Those are stunning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I think I like the first one best...they are all amazing!

Aaron said...

Everyone else's comments make mine look half-hearted, which it was not intended to be. What I meant was, "Wowee! Pretty amazingly awesome pictures you got there, you artistic cousin, you! They are ALL superb, but if I was the judge of a photo contest, I would give the middle one the grand prize and the other two a tie for first! You so totally rock!"

Kayla said...

Your enthusiasm is touching.