Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kangaroo Day!

Now, introducing the ALL-NEW Animal Week!!!!! Hurray!!! (polite chuckles. . . . . . polite? I mean this is where you scream and clap without holding back)

Okay, I'm going to try this anyway. Of course everyone does color week (which I might get around to doing someday), but I am going to be original and do animal week! Now, this isn't promising that there'll be something every single day and it will last a whole week, but I hope to put up the *all-new* (as in like three months old) animal pictures fairly regularly for maybe about a week. Savvy? (by the way, I think savvy is just about one of the coolest words on our planet)

So now everybody. . . . . drumroll. . . . today is kangaroo day!

snoozing. . .

staring in between hops
(I love watching them jump, they look so bouncy and fun)

Having breakfast at the Melbourne Zoo
(the zoo that claims to be the oldest in the world or something)

Confession: this is actually a wallaby

4 comments:

KJ said...

I'm looking forward to this new idea, Animal Week!

lis said...

Hooray! You've got a fan in me. ;O)

Unknown said...

Ooooh, animal week sounds good! The kangaroos are so cute!

Cara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (About the wallaby--for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I'd rather not tell you because it has to do with major ignorance on my part.)

Yesterday I organized stuffed animals at my work, and there were so many kangaroos! I'd never seen that many different stuffed kangaroos before.