Sunday, November 19, 2006

Koala Day

Okay, sorry to disappoint you, but I think Cow Day is going to have to go on hold. Something the matter with uploading them. However, I did manage to pull together Koala Day for your benefit. I took a few more but these are probably the nicer ones. No, I'm afraid I didn't see them in the wild. . . but they weren't exactly in a zoo either. They were in a sanctuary just for Australian animals. Sadly, I can't sell these--I made the big mistake of reading a sign on my way in that said that all rights for pictures taken there are reserved.


My advice? Don't read any signs with a camera next to them, even if they ask you not to take photos; ignorance is bliss!














Now I realize that Kendra isn't exactly a koala, but she made a pretty addition to the koala statue, right?



Up-close and personal: the beauty of the telephoto lense makes me happy :)

4 comments:

lis said...

Very pretty addition! And nice telephoto lens, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, some great photos Sunshine! I don't even remember seeing the koalas that closely with my own eyes :-)

Hope you're well

- Moonshine :-)

Aaron said...

Great photos!

wideyed said...

No, Kendra certainly wouldn't pass the koala test. No furry tufts sprouting from her ears, no sweetly curved claws, and no round, furry body, and her smile is much nicer than the koala's beaky one. Lovely pictures, Kayla!