Thursday, November 02, 2006

Succumbing to the masses

Okay, okay, I give up!!! Finally, I succumb to the masses! Fine, here are your pictures that you wheedled out of me. Actually I meant to post them when I wrote about the harvest party. . . oh well, you get to enjoy them now!

Also, a million apologies, I meant to take tons of pictures with my camera, but somehow in all the excitement I managed to only take a measly two (and they're not even developed yet). However, never fear, my mother was there for maybe half of the party, and she managed to run around the room a little near the beginning, armed with our digital camera, and thanks to her we have these here pics:

You should have seen Shannon wearing Clyde's size 13 sneakers!

So this is love? (mmhmmm)
"I'm mysterious" ~what Kate S. thought Katie G. once said

Ferocity written all over!

Enchanting, isn't she?

1 comment:

Cara said...

Thanks for the pics! I enjoyed them sooo much.