Saturday, November 25, 2006

More Grand Finale

And here's more of my "grand finale" to Animal Week!


This here is a genuine wombat--now I know what it looks like!



This photo didn't turn out that well, but I just had to show you all what an echidna looks like--this is the same type of critter that we passed by on the side of the road (too bad we didn't stop and take a picture of it then, then I would have owned the rights to sell it:)


And here's more contributions from the Melbourne Zoo:

No roaring lions for us this time, just snoozing in the morning sunshine.
What's interesting is that these lions were a fair ways off and I took this picture through an almost screen-like cage

1 comment:

lis said...

The snoozing lions picture is fabulous!

Mmmm, makes me want to join them.

*zzzzzz*