Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Glad to be proved wrong

I did a slightly embarassing thing last night. Clyde was on-line talking to Bria, and it reminded me that I had thought I had heard that Bria had cut her hair. Like really cut it--almost a boy's cut. So I asked Clyde if he'd heard that. He apparently hadn't, and he started uttering unthinkable curses to Bria and exclaimed with great incredulity, "YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!" Bria's only response was, that no she hadn't. Anyway, to make a long story short, I looked it up in the e-mail that Cara had sent me about it and I found out that no, it wasn't Bria that cut her hair but someone else. I don't know how that happened--I wondered if I'd dreamed it. And I also was kind of mad at Bria for doing such a thing because she has like the prettiest hair of anyone I know. It's a good thing that I didn't tell the whole world the nightmare that I was believing.

4 comments:

brilynne said...

I was a bit shocked myself when the unthinkable curses came across my screen...now I'm just flattered! :-)

Aaron said...

No, Bria's hair is just as intact as it was in her old profile picture, which I am sure many remember....hahaha. It's now been kicked out in favor of Audrey Hepburn.

Anonymous said...

that's so funny! lol!

wideyed said...

oh, I laughed so hard!