Saturday, June 11, 2005

Loosed from my chains

Okay. I'm actually doing it. I'm blogging--can you believe it? I first have a confession to make: I have not been fond of blogs. The reason is quite simple. Because of my family's internet protection thing I've not been able to access a single blog. Seriously, even as my friends have one by one gotten blogs I've been left alone in my own world of abandonment. Not quite. Though I did feel like the number of e-mails I received weren't quite as plentiful as they might have been had the person not been a possessor of a blog.
So there you have it. I have been bound in the chains of desertion and utter loneliness. Left alone in a dark cell, with a piece of cake that I am unable to attain because it lies just out of my grasp. That's what it has felt like to not have a blog, and so you can understand that is why I've not been particularly fond of them.
The fact remains, however, that I'm here. How so? My bonds have been loosed by none other than my dad, hero of heroes, who has somehow managed to change our internet protection just enough so that we can access and/or write blogs. With this, I've had a change of heart so that now I am a possessor of a blog, which I so recently secretly despised. Surprise surprise.:-)

5 comments:

Cara said...

such eloquence! *snicker*

Cara said...

i don't know why i snickered. i just felt like it, i guess.

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy that you changed your mind and now like blogs! They are the best! I love you lots!
Love,
Steph

Cara said...

ha. i couldn't find your blog because i kept typing in the url: tongueofmybrain.etc....

ha again.

drewey fern said...

Hurrah for Kayla's blog!!! I just read the whole thing (you are an excellent writer) and am looking forward to more... Love you!