Thursday, June 23, 2005

Whoo-hoo I'm back.

Whoo-hoo I'm back. I've been gone to the Cousins from Monday to Wednesday having a high old time (both playing and working). I helped out a little on Vacation Bibleschool which was enjoyable, especially the water fight with the five-year-olds (four little girls and Jed:). I sometimes would have four of them squirting at me at once or have them in hot pursuit through the woods squealing, "Ooh, she's a good one!" And telling me to say my prayers and eat water. Very cute when it comes from a blue eyed, pig-tailed little girl.

I never enlightened you all about one of my family's first Forced Family Fun (or that's what it's called in the Paul Brown family:). Last Sunday for Father's Day we went down to the gym to play basketball for my dad. Everyone that was home played--even my mom! Yes, my mom can actually wield a basketball, something I'm not sure I'd ever seen her touch before this time. The teams were Daddy, Craig, and Mom against Clyde and me. Originally we were going to play to seven points, but we said they had to win by two so the game dragged on. My shooting was horrible, but my D was okay, considering I had to guard my dad who everyone knows is much bigger and stronger than me.:D I felt bad for Clyde that he didn't have someone better on his team though. I succeeded in getting a grand total of one point, and even that was surprising because as I shot my dad's hand soared up and my throw had a huge arch. . . right into the basket. In the end Clyde and I won 13-11 having played a good hard half hour of basketball with the family. And it was fun.

No comments: